Freitag, 29. Mai 2015

Android Game Review: Luxuria Superbia


I waited for Luxuria Superbia quite some time. I got pretty exited when I heard about the release...
... on on iOS. Then I finally got it in my hands on it and ... got totally brain fucked (deluxe!). Luxuria Superbia is one of my favorite Android games BUT I CANT SAY WHY! That's why I'm saying what I'm going to say. Weird? It will get even weirder.

Story rip-off
It's hard to say what's going on. You are something like mother nature and must help somewhat like plants to grow. Spoken frankly: I could resist the feeling that this game is somewhat like obscene. You have to touch and pet the plant and it is reacting quite humanly. When I was playing, I kept asured that no one was watching, even though the game IS NOT OBSCENE.

In Short: It's tough to say what makes this game awesome. That might be, why a lot of player feel betrayed by the media hype. I guess not eveyone can get a connection to this strange little game - but when you get it: AWESOME! I just got soaked up by it and could stop pleasuring my plant! :D

The creators themself say:


A simple game of touch, pleasure and joy made for fingers on touchscreens and joysticks on computers. Luxuria Superbia is a musical journey from the sensuous to the spiritual. Exciting designs explode from your gestures as you glide through tunnels, beautiful as flowers. It's all about the experience and the interaction.
Designed by Michaël Samyn & Auriea Harvey with music by Walter Hus.
  • Designed for multiple fingers on touch screens.
  • Play Co-op with a friend on PC, Mac and OUYA.
  • Enhanced visual effects on PC/Mac.
  • Wonderful music, mixed in real time through play.
  • Positive, optimistic, joyous, encouraging and perhaps even instructional.
I do want to recommend this game - even if there are a lot of users who curse the game because there is no really deeper aim or somthing like that. Here are some screens (which cant tell what the game is all about anyway! :D .... )






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen